livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] NPR.org - Not So Neighborly Associations Foreclosing On Homes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: mdnagel@verizon.net
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] NPR.org - Not So Neighborly Associations Foreclosing On Homes
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 13:22:32 -0500 (CDT)

There are FAR more people devastated by the housing shenanigans outside the military (military personnel).  Not only are we led to not be sympathetic to them, but we're programmed to actually view them as being the CAUSE of the economic collapse.  Yet, here we are being sympathetic to military personnel.  Why?  Because the "troops" support the very elite who created this problem in the first place.

This is just another "support the troops" piece of journalism, aimed at ensuring that we're all beholden to the military-industrial-complex.

"I hate that they let Monsanto get their name out by sponsorship"  And the fact that Boeing and other makers of life-ending equipment are also sponsors of NPR should tell you that NPR really can't be all that unbiased.

BTW  - I _USED_ to listen to NPR, until I became hip to their hidden/subtle propaganda.  The CBC's "As It Happens" is, IMO, one of the best programs.

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA