livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] sewage systems - Constructed wetlands

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] sewage systems - Constructed wetlands
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:18:29 -0700 (PDT)

Mitch, didn't you go out to Reliance for the Get-To-Gather there?  I thought you had seen theirs.  It is incredibly tiny for a couple of people to use occasionally and certainly didn't stink, tho they are using also a humanure system as well.  Paul, I think, likes strangers to use the wetlands system more than the humanure system, whihc lets you know which one he thinks more capable of cleaning things up, or perhaps which system more mature.

I have an assortment of links but these should address these remaining questions about how to and hwat are the problems and ups/downs;

Constructed wetlands

Yours, Pego

  • Re: [Livingontheland] sewage systems - Constructed wetlands, Pego Rice, 06/10/2010