livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Gardening with Native foods and perenials/ Re: Resilient gardening

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Norma Sutton <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Gardening with Native foods and perenials/ Re: Resilient gardening
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 23:33:23 -0400

Thank you Pego,
I'm still learning of the ones in this area and will have to start over once I move . . . 1800 miles NW of where I am now.
Norma

On 5/31/10, Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com> wrote:
Do you know your local Native American and/or Foraging community?

Really, In the US, we have a dearth of native fruit and veg info just because of this.  Can't kill off or diss the natives and still expect to have their broad base of indigenous plant knowledge available.

--
I now have 3 books available in my lulu store:

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=174864

visit our farm site
at:http://www.freewebs.com/sweetspringfarm/