livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Fart Chart

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Norma Sutton <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Fart Chart
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:28:39 -0400

hmmmm I'd like to see the same charts on PEOPLE.  I have a hunch, knowing my brothers, that we would outdo them a million to one.
Norma

On 5/6/10, Tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net> wrote:

State by State Dairy Cow Emissions: The Fart Chart
http://milk.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=001154#chart
I.      Introduction
II.     Chart: State by State Dairy Cow Populations and Emission Levels in 2001
III.    Cows vs. U.S. Industry: A Comparative Chart of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in 2001
IV.     Descriptions of Emission Chemicals
V.      Methodology
VI.     Sources
VII.    Related Links