livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Killer Compost?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Killer Compost?
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:58:21 -0700

Let me be clear, I don't want to take chances with anything that hurts the
production, and that covers a lot of territory. That said, it's often a
mystery why a crop fails or doesn't produce. In some cases we may be able to
trace the cause, in others not so much. For example, it's all too common for
growers to blame the seed from a particular company, when they slipped up
somewhere themselves. When a problem shows up in my garden the first place I
look for the cause is in the mirror.