livingontheland - [Livingontheland] From Grass to Cheese

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] From Grass to Cheese
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:09:16 -0700

>From Grass to Cheese
http://www.grittv.org/2010/03/09/got-docs-from-grass-to-cheese/
published on March 9th, 2010

Last week, we spoke to David Kirby and Rick Dove about the harmful effects of
factory farming. This week, we look at a documentary in progress about a
small family farm.

>From Grass to Cheese is the story of the Nolan family and their Laurel
>Valley Creamery, founded in 2005 as a way to make cheese sustainably and
>renew the connection between people and their food. The film, which you can
>help support on Kickstarter, will show the human side of farming.

VIDEO:
http://www.grittv.org/2010/03/09/got-docs-from-grass-to-cheese/

  • [Livingontheland] From Grass to Cheese, Tradingpost, 03/10/2010