livingontheland - [Livingontheland] when good food is not enough: MRSA, mutating fungi, candida

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Carrie Shepard <carrieshepard@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] when good food is not enough: MRSA, mutating fungi, candida
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 17:38:17 -0800 (PST)

While I would love to believe that good food and herbs were enough to keep us
healthy, the truth is that that would be neglecting at least 1,000 references
in the Bible to essential oils and many more from Egyptian and Chinese
sources just as old. There have always been diseases and accidents from
which food alone is not enough to heal the person.

Superbugs are a huge problem in hospitals and healthcare facilities and
school sports programs now.

My own story is that I had radically changed my diet but not recovered from
mold and systemic candida. I learned how to butcher my own chickens and
goat and milk my own goats, grow my own foods, and it was not enough.
Thousands of dollars in herbal and whole food supplements didn't touch the
candida and mold in my head and didn't help my numb heart. Watching a child
starve to death after doctors refused further care took its toll, but it's a
beauty for ashes story now.

Young Living Raindrop oils and the oils in the 12 ancient oils of scripture
healed my brain and heart...While some foods can make a person a bit happier,
they cannot impact the limbic center the way essential oils do. Yes, trace
amounts are to be found in fresh herbs, but when a person is in a health
crisis, they need the concentrated form of the eo and sometimes a lot of it.

My husband has a co-worker with MRSA now and his niece and nephew have MRSA,
picked up from school sports. Do just a tiny bit of research and you will
find that the doctors have nothing to offer these people but longterm fear of
sudden organ failure from mutating antibiotic resistant fungi, Ecoli, MRSA,
and candida. Pubmed has numerous research articles posted on the excellent
results recieved from many essential oils, but if we do not teach, how do the
people learn about it? You would not expect to go to a college without
paying for the classes, nor a massage therapy school, so why would you want
the teaching all for free?

I'm told that MRSA is now a huge problem in the foster care system, a number
of young children have died from it. They seem fine, develop a small abcess
somewhere and boom, they're gone. As a CARE Instructor, I now have the
opportunity to teach applied aromatherapy to nurses for IACET credits, these
nurses have the potential to save lives with this knowledge, and protect
their own.

May wisdom prevail,
Carrie Shepard, CI
www.tulsacareintensive.eventsbot.com