livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 78 Reasons to Avoid Sugar

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 78 Reasons to Avoid Sugar
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:42:20 -0600

From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
Subject: [Livingontheland] 78 Reasons to Avoid Sugar
To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

I can't verify all this but if one tenth is true something has to change. We get natural sugars in most unprocessed foods, fruits, vegetables, etc. but table sugar is refined to its pure form. http://www.healthchecksystems.com/Health_Reasons_to_Avoid_Sugar.htm

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

The article also misses the one big reason that it is hard to avoid sugar:

#79. Sugar is addicting and enhances other addictions, such as alcohol and diet drinks.