livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Texas Rancher An Unlikely Environmentalist

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Emery Mitchamore <emitch@att.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Texas Rancher An Unlikely Environmentalist
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 05:18:57 -0600

I've never heard of the Quivera Coalition, but I'll look it up and see.

On Feb 3, 2010, at 9:35 AM, Tradingpost wrote:

I figured being close by you'd know this guy ... actually I do miss the Hill Country sometimes. And I was about to add I bet his ranch vegetation stood up to the drought when his neighbors were burned dry. Is the Quivera Coalition active in that area?

paul tradingpost@lobo.net