livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Thoughts on The Atlantic’s a ttack on school gardens

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Smittyctz6 <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Thoughts on The Atlantic’s a ttack on school gardens
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:19:02 -0500

Thanks Paul,
I was thinking it was time to turn my plow into a sword (c:

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net> wrote:

But 875 isn't going anywhere; scaremongering about it has been circulating for months and the committee hasn't moved it one inch. Other bills compete with it. The obvious problem with criminalizing home growing is, there aren't enough armies or police in the world to go around inspecting everybody's back yard and basement. Besides, if you think about it they don't want mass rioting and looting for food. They want people to stay calm, stay afraid and follow orders. No problem here, ossifer ....

paul tradingpost@lobo.net