livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] [RE] Regenerative Organic Farming: A Solution to Global Warming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] [RE] Regenerative Organic Farming: A Solution to Global Warming
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:43:36 -0700

Well hey! What's going on up in Pecos? Snowed in? I've been able to get out
and do catch up chores in the garden until now. Snow last nite, but still
mornings I can go out and clear weeds, do greenhouse repair, etc. Haven't
talked in a blue moon.

BTW New Year's eve will be a blue moon. Everybody know what that is?