livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] food security/ The Climate Science

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Smittyctz6 <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] food security/ The Climate Science
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:30:54 -0500

AMEN!!!   I would love to get from where I am to where you are before I keel over dead.. LOL
I'm seriously thinking water will become the big problem. Even though rain falls from the sky here right now. The hotter it gets that may change and for the worse. Also I fore see a time when the east cost will recede further inland as the ice caps continue to melt. Where are all those folks going to live? and better yet what will they eat?