livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Are You Insane Enough To Farm?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Norma Sutton <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Are You Insane Enough To Farm?
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 18:06:51 -0500

I would tend to agree with you Paul.  I was shepherding and farming full time until I decided to move cross country and knew I'd need more cash to do it then I was making farming.  That being said, once I'm there, eventually I'll go full time again.  Course I think you left out the in love part.  I think you have to be crazy and in love with what you are doing.
Norma