livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] cooking at home

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] cooking at home
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:21:02 -0700

Notice I don't necessarily agree with every little thing in what I pass on.
IMHO Jamie is better on the TV, picking from the garden and cooking it up.
Hate to say it, but I don't do soy or tofu - in fact I don't even like real
turkey.

I googled your windwalkerfarm.com but my firewall blocked the redirection to
your current site. So I went to the google cache version and got it. This
part caught my eye:
" The current world-wide financial disaster is partly the result of an
economy based on what people buy instead of what they produce. We have
watched this phenomenon since the early 80’s. Our purchase of the farm in
1988 sprang partly from the belief that we would see a day when any of our
seven children might need a place to live due to economic crisis and this has
already proven true.
.. In the belief that people have finally come to the realization that they
need to step up and reclaim the responsibilities that were given away with
the notion that we gained time/money/prestige by not taking care of our own
needs, we are here to teach some of those skills that may have been forgotten
or never learned."

Nice work there in KS.