livingontheland - [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pete Vukovich <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:03:15 -0800 (PST)

Been interested in building a multi (multi bee) purpose bee block, the enclosed link talks about building one that looks like it would work for mason bees, but I'm sort of interested in getting more detailed information (hole, sizes, depths, and other qualities) on attracting others.

I did find a brief introduction to some native pollinators from a service I didn't know existed, thought I'd share.

http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/nativebee.html