livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Grapes of Wrath, the sequel

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Grapes of Wrath, the sequel
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:27:56 -0600

That depends on what works and is needed.  check with the neighbors to see what they have and how it works.  Check the local well drillers as they should have logs of all the wells they have drilled in the area and flow test on them.  Check the county courthouse to see who the prevailing authority is and what they require.  We were just looking in a state that requires the top 18 feet to be cased to seal out surface water.  etc.  Dean

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde