livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fruit and veg have 'unacceptable' levels of pesticides

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pete Vukovich <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fruit and veg have 'unacceptable' levels of pesticides
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:26:09 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like someone got to the 'food standards committee'. I'm wondering 'Dr Ian Brown' is a medical doctor, not that it matters, but I read his statement a little like 'we don't know what the effects of pesticides are or how they vary over time and from individual to individual since we haven't done any testing, so please eat them so we can find out'.