livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] ANARCHO-HERBALISM

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] ANARCHO-HERBALISM
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 23:46:43 -0700 (PDT)

Heh

I quite agree.  I do think that modern medicine has some uses but it's been used to dis-empower peeps from the health and control of their own bods.  Moerman lists about 40 contraception herbs and nearly 90 abortificants used before western medicin and before Mission schools beat traditional knowlege out of the native comunities.

Yours, Pego

I saw this years ago and just came across it again tonite. More relevant than ever IMHO.