livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Monsanto targets public radio to spread false biotech messages

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pete Vukovich <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Monsanto targets public radio to spread false biotech messages
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:53:30 -0700 (PDT)

Very well worded. Thanks.

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, Tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net> wrote:

From: Tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 7:44 PM

Monsanto targets public radio to spread false biotech messages
http://www.grist.org/article/national-public-propaganda/piece

Editor’s note: This post originally focused on NPR; but we’ve since found that the Monsanto ads run on Marketplace, produced by American Public Media, which isn’t directly affiliated with NPR. We regret the confusion.

————————