livingontheland - [Livingontheland] glass storage containers

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Carrie Shepard <carrieshepard@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] glass storage containers
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 07:55:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Pyrex makes glass storage containers, but also widemouth mason jars make
great and inexpensive food storage containers. I do like the plastic mason
jar lids, most the time that's not coming into contact with the food.

My CNHP friend is trying to setup her website so people can buy healthier
kitchen items through there: http://cultured-kitchens.com/?page_id=52

I've seen sets of stainless steel bowls with plastic lids that look like
they'd be another good option. I personally have several of the pyrex
rectangular glass that I love as food can be frozen, thawed, baked, and
stored in them.

blessings,
Carrie
see pics of my latest project -- barrel-ponics
www.shepards-gate.blogspot.com

www.shepards-gate.blogspot.com