livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Crops, ponds destroyed in quest for food safety

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Crops, ponds destroyed in quest for food safety
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:08:12 -0600

The country seems to have forgotten that the contamination only affected
growers who had their leafy greens shipped in sealed plastic bags to
supermarkets.

If I sold my produce in sealed, airtight bags they'd develop tiny critters
too ...

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain