livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Weed-Whacking Herbicide Proves Deadly to Human Cells

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Birdwalk <birdwalk@frontiernet.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Weed-Whacking Herbicide Proves Deadly to Human Cells
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:22:40 -0500

power company came in here a few years ago spraying without telling us that was even a possibility. I got in it unknowingly and had major chest pains for a couple months and my heart has never been right since. this a good 5 years ago....

harmless herbicide my arse

no doctor would stand up for so 'they' got away with it.

Tradingpost wrote:
Weed-Whacking Herbicide Proves Deadly to Human Cells
Used in gardens, farms, and parks around the world, the weed killer Roundup
contains an ingredient that can suffocate human cells in a laboratory,
researchers say
June 23, 2009
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=weed-whacking-herbicide-p