livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Growing our foods organically

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Growing our foods organically
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:09:19 -0700 (PDT)

If anyone lives near Lubbock TX, I will be teaching a free, organic, no-till in permanent beds workshop as noted below.

Ken Hargesheimer

Gardening

Mini-Farming Workshop

Organic, no-till in permanent beds:

no tilling, no plowing, no cultivating

Little physical labor required so children,

the elderly and lazy people can garden

Saturday, 11 July

Free

10 AM

Bring a sack lunch if you wish

3827 E CR 7700

  From Tahoka Hwy, go East on Woodrow Road, drive 3½ miles, turn South on paved road, drive exactly 1½ miles [S curve], turn East on caliche road, drive exactly ½ mile. House is yellow two-story with white barn.

Ken Hargesheimer

GARDENS/MINI-FARMS NETWORK

USA: TX,  MS;  FL, CA, NM, WA; AR.   México, Rep Dominicana, Cote d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Honduras, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Haití, England, India, Uzbekistan

minifarms@gmail.com