livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Easing the transition, simply stated for we with limited means

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Easing the transition, simply stated for we with limited means
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 13:21:28 -0600

His mother apparently did not abort him and if he is practicing what he preaches he doesn't have to worry about his children emphasizing him so he might have time to figure out the people he is "preaching" to are not the ones overpopulating the world but are the ones who have traditionally fed and evangelized it.

Dean

Search others for their virtues, thyself for thy vices. -- Benjamin Franklin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>