livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Organic Vs. Conventional: Have You BeenRobbed?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Liz" <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Organic Vs. Conventional: Have You BeenRobbed?
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 11:38:52 -0400

Garlic from the grocery store, didn't order it this year. Potatoes from the fingerlings and other varieties left over from last year (some of which came up by themselves without any help from me). I have no recollection of what the varieties are, didn't write it down last year, my bad. Not enough time to be organized, unfortunately. I'm lucky to get anything in the ground at all. But I've got twice as many potatoes this year as last, so that's good.

Liz