livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] We need food regulation now!

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] We need food regulation now!
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 20:00:13 -0500

Though I agree with the article, I don't think that regulation is going to fix the fundamental problem of Empire.
Things that are unsustainable will eventually stop on their own. I can't think of any examples where the profitability of an unsustainable act ever was overpowered by regulation.

Dan C.
Belgium, WI

  • Re: [Livingontheland] We need food regulation now!, Dan Conine, 05/10/2009