livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] robot gardening

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: pvukovic1@yahoo.com, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] robot gardening
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:22:06 -0600

These experts are killing themselves "by degrees" ... if there's a harder,
more complicated, more expensive way of doing anything, they'll find it and
charge you for it. Their tunnel vision is amazing. Like it never dawned on
them that robots and automation require expensive resources and energy, and
puts people out of work, when we already have intelligent, autonomous
bipeds that can produce their own energy from the fields and reproduce
themselves. They're called people.