livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] from The Revolution Has Already Occurred

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pete Vukovich <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] from The Revolution Has Already Occurred
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

I think the author has a good general grasp of what needs to happen. Survival doesn't occur by central committee planning, proxy democracy, or subservience to wishful monarchies. These forms of hierarchy we've all been brought up on, are unable create the diversity necessary for success. This sort of list being an example of radical necessity. Ok maybe thats off point, but it is interesting to see an article like that in an institutional media like 'the nation' at a time like this. I tells you something.