livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Organic backyard garden curriculum writer wanted

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: D K <dkhs22@gmail.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Organic backyard garden curriculum writer wanted
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:21:10 -0500

I found this job on Elance while looking around and thought some of
the talented writers here might be interested...It just got posted
yesterday and would be a good opportunity for someone to earn a little
extra money while helping others learn the dying art of backyard
gardening. Elance is free to join and you can bid free on up to 3 jobs
per month.

We are looking for a year-round curriculum to use for our gardening
store customers. We are in california, but would also like thing to be
somewhat useable in most growing zones. With activities and
preparations during the winter, seed sowing, planting, harvesting and
seed saving.

we would like these written in a friendly and fun context, but to also
be knowledgable in helping people to really move forward on creating
their backyard gardens.

http://www.elance.com/c/rfp/main/rfpBid.pl?jobid=16456346&rid=18P3F

  • [Livingontheland] Organic backyard garden curriculum writer wanted, D K, 03/03/2009