livingontheland - [Livingontheland] The Future of Food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] The Future of Food
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 18:01:34 -0700

The Future of Food
http://futureoffood.com/

"The Future of Food provides an excellent overview of the key questions
raised by consumers as they become aware of GM foods... [The film] draws
questions to critical attention about food production that need more public
debate."

--- Film Review by Thomas J. Hoban,
Nature Biotechnology Magazine,
March 2005, Volume 23 No. 3

"If you eat food, you need to see The Future of Food..."

--- Newstarget.com

"This stylish film is not just for food faddists and nutritionists.
It is a look at something we might not want to see: Monsanto, Roundup and
Roundup-resistant seeds, collectively wreaking havoc on American farmers
and our agricultural neighbors around the world. In the end, this
documentary is a eloquent call to action."

--- The Telluride Daily Planet