livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Monsanto Raids on Seeds

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Monsanto Raids on Seeds
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:35:32 -0700

True. For my part I try to avoid their soy and grain products and rely on
other sources of food. For more on the threat let me suggest
http://www.seedsofdeception.com/Public/Home/index.cfm
http://www.amazon.com/Seeds-Destruction-Hidden-Genetic-Manipulation/dp/09737
14727
http://www.vandanashiva.org/