livingontheland - [Livingontheland] GM corn study just released, why so important?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Desert Eagle" <jimi@hdc-nm.com>
  • To: "Desert Eagle" <jimi@hdc-nm.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] GM corn study just released, why so important?
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:32:56 -0700

This is only a small part of a much bigger plan...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4RNWN_en___US265&q=austria+study+corn+mom+8+10

Study GM foods to fully understand what we are eating and the danger.

This will shock you.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4RNWN_en___US265&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=indian+farmers+commit+suicide+gm+seeds&spell=1

The GM genocide: Thousands of Indian farmers are committing ...

Nov 3, 2008 ... In one small village I visited, 18 farmers had committed
suicide after ... Though areas of India planted with GM seeds have doubled
in two ...
www.dailymail. co.uk/news/
.../The-GM-genocide-Thousands
-Indian-farmers-committing-suicide-using-genetically-
modified- crops.html - Similar pages

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4RNWN_en___US265&q=iraq+gm+seeds+mandatory

Why Iraqi Farmers Might Prefer Death To Paul Bremer's Order 81/GM ...

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4RNWN_en___US265&q=monsanto+gm+crops

Monsanto controls the world seeds.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4RNWN_en___US265&q=bill+gates+seed+vault

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic

Dec 4, 2007 ... The first notable point is who is sponsoring the doomsday
seed vault. Here joining the Norwegians are, as noted, the Bill & Melinda
Gates ...
www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529-79k-Cached-Similarpages

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4RNWN_en___US265&q=major+general+stubblebine+dr%2e+rima+e+laibow

People worth looking into.

The old Kings knew they could control the serfs by 1. water 2. food 3.
shelter plus making them afraid/fearful by (agreeing at times) to having
wars with the adjoining Kings so they could also tax and control them
further as they were protecting the useless eaters/one step above the
animals serfs.

The serfs were called "little people" and were smaller due to lack of proper
nutrition after paying/working for the King, which was done on purpose. The
Kings court/who did his business were generally taller and of course
brighter. Ever heard the phrase "looking up to someone" the serfs looked up
to the monied literally.

Who are we? The in your face bail out should give you a clue. If you feel
small and insignificant you are in the big game, your just another serf who
can be wiped out in a heart beat. Think about it. Who's in control? Who
controls the banks? Who controls the money?

Bush owns 100,000 plus acres of land which is over the largest water aquifer
in S. America, plus gas. The Rev. Moon who does business with the Bush's has
thousands of adjoinging acreage. Rev. Moon is an interesting study and you'd
be surprised what elected officials do for him.

Real money is out of the US and families have moved off shore. Cheney owns a
house in Dubai and is out of the dollar. Halliburton moved to Dubai our big
time defense contractor, I wonder if Cheney will step back in? Well duh.

adieu and keep digging you'll be happy you did.

P.S. Panama might be a good place for an extended visit.
Being dyslexic I make mistakes spell check doesn't catch.

Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

  • [Livingontheland] GM corn study just released, why so important?, Desert Eagle, 12/05/2008