livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Community

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Laurie Ann Powell <laurie@powellclan.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Community
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:59:45 -0600

Thank you, Dawne. I strive to be positive when I can!

Yes, Paul, I didn't mean to say we cut anyone off. We just find that we
can't control people, though we often would like to (I admit it). We
want to help them eat well, to experience the improved quality of life
that we have had, but if they can't live without WalMart, McD's and Diet
Gatorarde we find they get tired of our fanaticism and move on. Others
ask for "more, more, more" - more good food, more information, more
inspiration. They become part of an ever-widening circle.

And you are right, we are all co-learners. Didn't meant to make it sound
like I have all the answers - far from it! I just started at zero 4
years ago, at the age of 45. I just pass on what I've learned so far,
and enjoy spending time with others who want to do the same!

La