livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Organic frauds

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Organic frauds
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:10:43 -0500

I've said it before: Organic labeling is a system to enable remote control food sourcing. It is substituting some form of System for the basic idea of trusting someone that you know to grow your food. The more people who seek local farmers, the less is the need for certified organic system bureaucracy. The smaller the farm, the less certification is needed.

The big processors love the Organic cert. system, because one program is easier to sabotage than thousands of farmers.
"Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of an Organic Farm that worked to subvert the American Processed Foods Industry? I have here in my pocket, a list of members of the Organic Farmers of America!"

Just 2 cents for today.

Dan C.
Belgium,WI
--
W A R N I N G !!
By Presidential Executive Order, the National Security Agency (NSA) may be reading this without warning, warrant, or notice, judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse, or protection.

  • Re: [Livingontheland] Organic frauds, Dan Conine, 08/12/2008