livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Food Is Gold, So Billions Invested in Farming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Food Is Gold, So Billions Invested in Farming
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 06:22:14 -0500

I believe it is all of those things.  However, it is also a move of capital to "things" of real value.  Moreso than the stock market or the paper involved with mortgages, etc.  We (humans) have a desire to simplify, so that we can understand, but real events are usually more complex than we expect.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz