livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Interesting grant--

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Wayne <wa2yne@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Interesting grant--
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:20:24 -0500

Every time I try to search for a possible grant, I either come up blank, or someone wants me to pay for software (anything from maybe $2.99 for S&H to quite a bit more.). They always say free, but consider, it does _NOT_ cost $2.99 to send a CD, and it costs little to make said CD's in actual fact.
Web searches tend to not come up with what i search for in this regards.
It would seem I should be eligible for a grant or two for several reasons. One would be to replace a cesspit with a septic system. But when I inquired about one that was supposed to be, it turned out the county had run out of money for that one last year.
the other would be assistance to fix up my house, considering I am a low income Seneior Citizen.
some places, in some states, do have such grants.
Such as weatherization, help with heating bills, and so on.
Might actualy be easier if I was an illegal aline, ha ha ha...

Wayne WA2YNE