livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Grazing on public lands

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Grazing on public lands
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:36:54 -0500

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:37:05 -0600
From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Grazing on public land: helpful to

What???? I live in Montana and have an elderly parent in Wyoming, consequently travel the road between fairly often. Every year I see the pastures get smaller and sage brush patches get bigger. Oh yeah, now that prairie dogs are protected their towns keep getting bigger and bigger as well.

They need some elephants. "Elephants make grass, cows make bushes." -an old African saying.

Dan C.