livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] [austinperm] Permaculture?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Living on the Land" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>, <austinperm@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] [austinperm] Permaculture?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:44:10 -0500

If you're not already participating, check livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org .  It's a forum that matches your objectives perfectly, although using non-double-dug no-till methods.  The moderator is in N. Central NM, I think, so that's a bit drier, but not too different otherwise.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz