livingontheland - [Livingontheland] thousands unable to get online

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] thousands unable to get online
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600

I'm only going to post this once since it's off topic, but it's a major
problem for a lot of us. If you're getting this message it doesn't affect
you, but others you may know. Any question you can't handle ask me privately.

Windows update leaves thousands unable to get online
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=/connected/2008/07/10/nwindows110.xml

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] thousands unable to get online, Tradingpost, 07/12/2008