livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] FDA Investigates Dairy Over Unpasteurized Milk

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] FDA Investigates Dairy Over Unpasteurized Milk
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:46:35 -0400

At 11:18 AM 6/12/2008, you wrote:

FDA Investigates Dairy Over Unpasteurized Milk
ASSOCIATED PRESS
June 12, 2008

The only good thing I can see about this is that it means people's ideas about raw milk are changing. Conventional dairy farmers are beginning to feel threatened. If the federal government can manage to prohibit the sale of raw milk throughout the country, that's the day I'll buy a cow.

Everyone should read Ron Schmid's book, "The Untold Story of Milk," and be prepared both to answer questions about raw milk and to send people to the Real Milk site, http://www.realmilk.com.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com