livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] how to control cucurbit/squash pests?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "bruce smith" <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: bobbyg53211@yahoo.com, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] how to control cucurbit/squash pests?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:17:32 -0400

I also hunt the buggers down and smoosh them..  We have an army of predators in our garden that also take their toll.. We are as Organic as we can be..More natural than organic, because I try very hard to spray nothing.. But when and if we have to spray we chose to use plant derived insecticides and mineral fungicides..

http://www.gardensalive.com/product.asp?pn=8659

Might I plug our favorite Place to buy great products.. Pricey, but good products and exceptional service?

http://www.gardensalive.com/