livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Wasted fertilizer

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: anna Lorrai <cactusandquail@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Wasted fertilizer
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

I've done all that. Sending mail back, opening and sending it back so they pay postage. Writing and requesting no mail and it keeps on. Now, I shred it and use it to raise worms, add in holes for trees and compost. I personally think there should be a law that you can not contact a person for business either by mail or phone without their written consent. I'm not talking about businesses you choose to do business with.  It's a violation of privacy and a waste of energy.  There's lots of places to advertise without invading peoples mailboxes or homes on phones they pay for.   Anna

Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com> wrote:
To stop receiving junk mail, open every one.  Those containing self-addressed, postage paid, envelopes/cards, write on the portion with your name and address "NO Thanks" and send it back to them.  They pay 42¢ postage and 50¢ handling.  They will not send you any more junk mail.

Ken