livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Rising Prices Hit Home For Food Stamp Recipients

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "BirdWalk" <birdwalk@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Rising Prices Hit Home For Food Stamp Recipients
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:14:55 -0500

I understand being to whipped to fix a proper meal. I save some $ by being
the off brands of things. Such as for half the price I can get a can of
kaskey's bean soup instead of campbells and it is just as good if not
better.

Better yet though...

Making up a BIG batch of whatever and canning or at least freezing the rest.

May not save that much money but taste better

I think there are list for once a week or once a month cooking....