livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Flea beatles

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Nigel Kirby" <naturespirit@clearwire.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Flea beatles
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:11:50 -0700

Thank you for your suggestions Dan. I just read in Four Season Harvest that
they can also be vacuumed up. Sounds like a piece of work to me but I'm
going to keep experimenting. So far, the patch of arugula in my north garden
(perhaps about 200 ft away) is doing o.k. so may be I need to just plant far
enough away for now and continue to experiment with controlling the damage.

Nige