livingontheland - [Livingontheland] How to Buy Non-GM

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] How to Buy Non-GM
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 06:30:19 -0600

How to Buy Non-GM
http://www.responsibletechnology.org/GMFree/HowtoBuyNon-GMFoods/index.cfm

Buying non-GM not only helps address you and your family’s health concerns,
it also can influence the decisions of food manufacturers, distributors, and
retailers. Food manufacturers worldwide have switched to non-GM ingredients
to appeal to consumer demand--make a change or lose the customer. We’re at
the top of the food chain and we can move the market.

The Non-GMO Shopping Guide - How Products Qualify,
http://www.responsibletechnology.org/utility/showArticle?objectID=1784

To learn what foods and food ingredients have been genetically modified,
http://www.responsibletechnology.org/utility/showArticle?objectID=1324

Look through our tips for avoiding GMOs when shopping,
http://www.seedsofdeception.com/utility/showPage/index.cfm?objectID=gmfree,5177

To learn more about eating non-GM in restaurants,
http://www.responsibletechnology.org/utility/showArticle?objectID=206

To find local sources of organic food and GM-free meats,
http://www.localharvest.org/

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] How to Buy Non-GM, Tradingpost, 04/06/2008