livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Failyuh to comyoon'kate

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Failyuh to comyoon'kate
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:43:26 -0500 (CDT)

I'll see if I can follow a couple of top acts :-)

What has been managed to be done is to denigrate real/essential life
sustaining functions such as agriculture so that we all accept that paying
lower wages is acceptable.

In the greater context I see this all changing due to factors relating to
conservation of energy principles. Those middle men, and the upper caste,
are going to dry up as energy gets scarcer.

A balance will be found. The reality is that the majority of the world's
population lives on $3 or less per day. What side of the teeter-totter are
you on?

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA