livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Gary Nabhan has a petition for those interested

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Gary Nabhan has a petition for those interested
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:00:55 -0600

I'd like to see it that way. I believe it goes back to the Club of Rome and
Malthus before that. There are those who convince themselves that
starvation and depopulation is the only answer to survival of the human
race and life on earth. I have a different answer. It's relearning how to
live on the land sustainably.