livingontheland - [Livingontheland] non traditional foods

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pumpkin Lady <pumpkin@xanadoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] non traditional foods
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:37:48 -0600

A book I find very useful for opening new territory for myself on non traditional food plants is _Cornucopia II A Source Book of Edible Plants_ by Stephen Facciola. It's more of a plant listing than a book on how to grow plants, but on many listings he'll tell you what parts are edible. It also gives you the last source he could find to obtain said plants - that said, the book is now 10 years old and doesn't have an update as far as I can tell.

Happy growing!
Morgan

  • [Livingontheland] non traditional foods, Pumpkin Lady, 01/28/2008