livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fwd: ClubIG Newsletter Update Jan 26 2008

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Ken Hargesheimer" <minifarms@gmail.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: andy@organicdatabank.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fwd: ClubIG Newsletter Update Jan 26 2008
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:12:49 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Invisible Gardener's Club IG/OrganicDataBank <clubig@mac.com>
Date: Jan 26, 2008 10:17 AM
Subject: ClubIG Newsletter Update Jan 26 2008
To: minifarms@gmail.com

Don't Panic It's Organic!

Hello ken hargesheimer,

News on the Home Front.

Hi

A few things

Radio Show

Todays Radio show is called

"It's the Roses!"

Organic Roses 101

From Bare Root to Diseases....

Stop by

http://www.invisiblegardener.com/andys_radio_shows.htm

Radio Show Contest!

Free Don't Panic Its Organic T-shirts and Hats given away to callers.

Also free Organic Rose Fertilizers!

call 1-877-5-Malibu

Members receive special prizes when they call in. Just say your a ClubIG member!

Website Development

Website is 97% internally done. That is to say, the House is almost done, soon Ill start bringing in the furniture! I have been making sure that the website is stable. Lately I've been discovered by hackers and  have set up a fire wall for protection. Seems they want to use my computer power. Let em try now! Any ways, I am almost finished with making things work, that is why it is so important that you actually use the site and give me feed back and what's needed to get done.

The forum is almost complete in design. The comment system have been installed. This allows us to discuss any content, Did you know that you can become a garden editor?  Have you set up a link trade yet? Try our Organic Resources Link trade to start getting better traffic.

I have started on The Dances with Ants Department. Lots of new content, new videos and instructions. Stop by and check it out.

Members Center

we now have a members center. Go here for all member related things from members list to private message notification, members gallery, how to change your password and more!

This newsletter is available in The Club Center also.

Garden Events is here. Got something going on that you want other members to know about? Post it here.

We have our first garden editor. Check out his Organic Tree Care basics today.

Just go to Garden Center.

Community Section

I assume that you like the avatar the computer gave you?

 If not you can change it (I did)....

Take a look at mine

Any questions here just ask me. Just send me a pic of you and I will attach to your profile for you.

You can reply to this email and attach. Try not to send a big file. 72 dpi is fine

    How you say do I ask you?

well

1. You can click on my picture available from the members list

2. You can click on my avatar when I am online and then send

      1.   a pm  (that means  private message) and I will get next time i am on (every day)

       2.  email  you can click on the envelope and send me email

       3. you can request a connection with me.

this is really used as a buddy system. Thats for you to use with folks that you plan on communicating regularly with but this is also a great way for you and I to communicate in order for me to help you. Once we are done I will remove the connection since I can't have thousands of connections. You can always ask for the connection if you need to have a long talk but PM or email  will work just fine for this.

 3.   We also have a great Chat system. I am always on after every radio show. We can also set up an appointment to chat if you need my help.

 4.   Please leave all gardening and  web question on my Ask Andy Forums. I will be expanding the forums as needed.

 5.   I will be sending you updates every week.

6. Sorry I answer only members questions unless you have web related problem.

So Join today.

Weekly Videos

A new weekly video every week!

any problems with this email just let me know..

From the folks at Invisible Gardener, Inc.

Regards, Andy Lopez

Invisible Gardener