livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Dry Bean Yield

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Dry Bean Yield
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:42:48 -0700

I see. Then you might do a comparison with the price of organic dry beans.
I can't tell you anything about large scale bean production, but you might
be better off buying the commercial organic beans and put your garden area
to some better use. For example, crops that need to be homegrown to avoid
loss of freshness. Beans don't.

Do as you like, that's just my take on it. I've only worked with Romano
pole beans and Tepary beans.